Just a few IMPORTANT reminders. Please read this entire email regarding upcoming events. I apologize for the length but there is a lot to cover.
1) ALL CHORAL students will have a rehearsal THIS SUNDAY from 6-9 at Holy Heart Theatre. You do not need to wear your choral uniforms for this rehearsal. As there may be some downtime while certain numbers are being rehearsed, I suggest bringing some books to read or study while you wait.
2) Concert is this MONDAY, Dec 11th and starts at 7:30 (please note the time change)
3) Every student was given 2 tickets to sell for the concert. Most have brought in their money, but there are still a few students left owing. Please bring your $20 to rehearsal on Sunday evening with your name clearly marked on payment. If you require more tickets, you can get them from me OR you can go through the box office (www.holyhearttheatre.com).
4) Monday Period 2 (slot C) will be a complete run through of the choral portion of the program. You must go to Period 2, and tell your teacher that you are going to go to theatre. All teachers have been notified of your absence and will mark you in powerschool as excused.
5) Santa Hats- For the finale number, I am asking everyone to wear a Santa Hat.
6) Carol-Grams- Our Chamber choir will be delivering Carol-Grams on Monday Dec 18th, If you would like to book a carol gram for a friend, family member, colleague, or neighbour, please email Emily Dawe (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cost is $5 within Holy Heart or $10 outside of the school. A great gift to send some sharply dressed young singers to sing a Christmas Carol!!!
7) Finally, Chamber Choir are reminded that Sobeys/Dominion Gift cards are due by 9:00 am on Monday (Dec 11th). Order forms were sent via email last week.
Many thanks to everyone for their hard work! I can't wait to share our music with everyone on Monday Evening!